We have assigned each family a designated gate for arrival/dismissal, similar to last year. Please note that the Green and Yellow Gates will no longer be open for arrival/dismissal. Gate assignments for students are based on the location of the student's home. Click here for maps of gate assignment areas and location of gates.
If your home is:
- North of Excelsior OR the North side of Excelsior Dr. – Blue Gate - Main Gate on Elmcroft
- South of Excelsior OR the South side of Excelsior Dr. - Red Gate - Excelsior Crosswalk
- SDC students (Mrs. Ward's Class) and their siblings - Purple Gate - Sibley Bus Gate (near MPR/patio).
- All TK/K students will ARRIVE and be DISMISSED from the TK/K yard on Elmcroft for personal hand off to parents. Parents should pick up TK/K students first, then proceed to pick up their older children at their family gate.
- Students attending ASES after school will exit through the Excelsior Parking Lot Gate and arrive through their gate assignment as listed above.